This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Euro 2004 » I'm posting this in the wrong place, but help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm posting this in the wrong place, but help
Exploding Vole, The
Member # 771

- posted      Profile for Exploding Vole, The     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Attempting to access other forums is giving me either a completely blank screen or the following:

quote:

Error
An error has occured:

Can't find string terminator "~" anywhere before EOF at /u/www/virtual/w02-0314/ubb/Forum3/forum_thread_data_0051.cgi line 305.

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you!

Who is the "board administration" that I need to contact? I've tried deleting my cookies, but that doesn't seem to work.
Posts: 1741 | From: time to time | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erm, the whole place is in a horrible mess. Just be amazed that you managed to post anything at all...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The 7th Baron Bartok
Member # 959

- posted      Profile for The 7th Baron Bartok     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"One Touch Football"?

Hmm, one touch on "Football" and it all goes blank.

Posts: 4840 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vernons Pools
Member # 324

- posted      Profile for Vernons Pools     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what a friggin mess....
Posts: 1297 | From: the place with all the pace | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
briziola trevezdley
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for briziola trevezdley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Might as well eat those cookies insteading of deleting them, exploding one. Might be a while before anyone arrives with new supplies.
Posts: 917 | From: the back of the grupetto | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, just as Bafana Bafana have scored a great result (2-0 away to Tunisia) with a Santos player scoring on his debut as a sub, OTF is fucked, foiling another nil thread. damn damn damn.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exploding Vole, The
Member # 771

- posted      Profile for Exploding Vole, The     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The cookies tasted awful.

Who do we blame for this mess? Society?

Posts: 1741 | From: time to time | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I blame McVities.
Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug WSC
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for Doug WSC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you can read this then otf seems to have recovered from Friday's crash. Looks like we just ran out of disk space on our server and all the forums got a bit garbled as a result.
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
briziola trevezdley
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for briziola trevezdley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still seems a bit broken to me. The string terminator is still wandering around OTF World, and I couldn't get into Football at all this morning.
Posts: 917 | From: the back of the grupetto | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC