This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Euro 2004 » Wrong place, I know...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wrong place, I know...
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As I am preparing to go on a trip, I needed one of those small plastic bottles that I could fill with lotion, to avoid having to bring the lotion's original bottle, which is larger and has a pump on the top of it. Those are difficult to travel with, as anyone who has any experience with them can tell you.

Anyway, it's difficult to find such empty plastic bottles in packages of one, and I know that I bought some before one of my previous trips. Finding the extras, however, is another issue of its own.

So yesterday, I bought another package of four small plastic bottles, of which I will use one and save the rest for subsequent trips. Only I already know that I will not be able to find them when that time comes.

My sister and I were joking about how when I die, whoever is charged with clearing out my apartment will probably find several packages of four small plastic bottles with one missing. I can hear it now: "why does she have all of these bottles?"

What is it that people will find when you die that will make them ask, "WTF?"?

Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The small room hidden behind the wardrobe, literally wallpapered with maps of Chorley, reams of propaganda promoting the creation of a new "People's Republic of Chorley" through the raising and arming of a popular militia, detailed plans for staging an armed coup on the council offices and the subsequent armed defence of the borough, and designs for new currency and stamps which heavily feature images of the new President in proud post-revolutionary poses in prominent places like outside WHSmith's, and in front of bus station.
Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Secreted in the loft of my parents house is my collection of used shotgun cartridges which I put together over three summer holidays in the scottish highlands.
Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When toro toro is found face-down in a room full of other dead lefties, there will be rumours as to which large evil organisation offed him.

Most people's guess will be "WTF?"

Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welsh Tenants Federation?
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exploding Vole, The
Member # 771

- posted      Profile for Exploding Vole, The     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My other half's mother was struck with a mild dementia which forced us to sell her house and place her in a care home.

Before this happened, she had whispered softly to us that she had stashed quite a bit of money in the bathroom. Not knowing whether this was a flight of fancy, I spent an rather interesting afternoon with a claw hammer and a flashlight, to no avail.

Posts: 1741 | From: time to time | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC