This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Sport » All Black Champions 2007 Cup (Page 60)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 102 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  100  101  102   
Author Topic: All Black Champions 2007 Cup
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bet england cant believe their bloody luck!!
Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GIK
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for GIK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck, what a tense, draining climax....

Agonising stuff...

Posts: 5389 | From: Cheshire with Love | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fucking hell.
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GIK
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for GIK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
bet england cant believe their bloody luck!!
And I bet South Africa feel pretty inspired right now....

Last 60 seconds...50 metre drop goal...30 seconds....jesus....last play, here we go.

FRANCE WIN!

Amazing day, amazing day.

Northern Hemisphere strikes back.

Chokers choke again.

Posts: 5389 | From: Cheshire with Love | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
England to win?
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, England to win.
Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gonzo
Member # 1592

- posted      Profile for Gonzo         Edit/Delete Post 
That was some game. Feel sad for my Kiwi mates, but France were beyond Dogged in the second half.

And what Rick said.

Posts: 2962 | From: The Pale, Erin | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolf 2
Member # 1331

- posted      Profile for Wolf 2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My word. Brilliant stuff.
Posts: 2032 | From: this world to the next. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not an alien feeling for the kiwi coach to lose a big game in that place
Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
McAllister's going to be a popular guy back home with the sin-binning and dreadful decision on the drop goal attempt.
Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 588

NZ should have taken that penalty instead of the drop goal attempt. Crazy.
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THat was an appalling drop goal.
Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are the only two teams in rugby I'd cross the street to watch, and when they play each other it's always a great match. The last match this good I can remember was the 1999 semi-final, between the same two teams.

New Zealand wuz robbed though because that second French try had a forward pass in the build up.

Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GIK
Member # 40

Rugby is so predictable these days, don't you agree?
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I'm glad I correctly predicted that this afternoon's match wouldn't be worth watching.
Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 102 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  100  101  102   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC