This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Sport » College Basketball 2007-08 (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: College Basketball 2007-08
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
9 seconds left - Stanford down 1 with the ball - Marquette McNeil misses his shot so Stanford gets a chance to win it.

Oi yoi yoi.

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lopez hits an incredible shot off the rim and backboard with 1.2 tics left. The Card is up 1.
Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

Das all folks. Awesome game.
Soccer Scrimmage
Member # 611

- posted      Profile for Soccer Scrimmage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For some reason twins being on a team automatically makes that team hateable.
Posts: 2558 | From: Chicago | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

If they're not on your team - yes, I agree. If they are on your team, you'll remember them as long as you live.
jason voorhees
Member # 79

To inca - good luck. But only because A&M is ground zero for Texan Conservatism.
jason voorhees
Member # 79

This Pitt-Mich State game is shaping up as a hot one as well. Real hot crowd.
Soccer Scrimmage
Member # 611

- posted      Profile for Soccer Scrimmage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does UCLA not play zone? Right now TAMU is too fast for the Bruins, and I think a switch to a 2-3 could help neutralize that. (apologies if this has been stated by the play-by-play people, but I am watching on mute).
Posts: 2558 | From: Chicago | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, man-to-man, SocScrim.

This is exactly how I was afraid this game would go. Matched pretty evenly, but turning the ball over more than usual, and TAMU slowly chipping away. Josh Shipp has been useless pretty much the entire last month, except for that miracle shot against Cal.

Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Wind-Up Bird
Member # 1176

- posted      Profile for Mr. Wind-Up Bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to be pissed off if A&M screws my bracket up two years running.

[ 23.03.2008, 02:33: Message edited by: Mr. Wind-Up Bird ]

Posts: 664 | From: The bottom of the well, holding a baseball bat | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

Doctor Love's turnaround fadeaway was some SOUUUULLLLL in the HOLE
jason voorhees
Member # 79

This is some game of H-O-R-S-E Collison and Sloan are playing.
jason voorhees
Member # 79

WOW
[Eek!]

Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
About 10 minutes left my hand started shaking and I started grinding my teeth, so I turned off the game and starting keeping myself occupied--washing dishes, getting down on my hands and knees and scrubbing the kitchen floor. I checked in when Collison hit the shot with 11 seconds left, then went to change a diaper and came back to saw we won. I can't wait to watch this tomorrow when I'm not about to have a heart attack.
Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

The funny part on the final slam was in slo-mo the kid actually licked his lips when he realized he was home-free.

Two great games tonight, and one mind-blowingly insanely spectacular game (Marquette-Stanford.)

UCLA-A&M was one of those great underdog-with-better-athleticism vs favorite-with-better-fundamentals type of matches.

UCLA-A&M and MSU-Pitt both had such good defense being played. MSU just got hot in the last 2 minutes with that bald white dude hitting 4 or 5 in a row, and Pitt went dead cold. Like 0-10 cold.

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC