This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Sport » College Basketball 2007-08 (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: College Basketball 2007-08
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's the modern reality. Less NBA-caliber players playing for 4 years if at all, and a handful of NBA-caliber players playing a year or two at most. The talent pool is quite diluted (especially if you add in the fact that the NBA is recruiting overseas these days as well.)

That said, The Madness is all about a tie game with :47 seconds to play. This tournament has had that and then some. I'd like to see the ratings, especially if you end up with UNC-UCLA-Memphis-and some underdog (Davidson or 'Nova) in the final four.

Yes, Inca, you're officially busted. This Georgetown team is so f'n frustrating. They always end up in horrible predicaments, like the infamous Vanderbilt game, and always seem to be a step behind during important moments. I mean losing a 17 point lead to UNC is one thing, and in a way is slightly unforgivable. But Davidson and that 8th grader Curry ?

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to know why AG considers Tark to be an asshole. Brought three small programs to varying degrees of prominence (obviously much more so at UNLV than at Cal State Long Beach or Fresno State), obviously had some violations, but also called the NCAA on a lot of bullshit and basically served as a symbol for the mid-majors and below versus the big conferences.
Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC