This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Sport » College Basketball 2007-08 (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: College Basketball 2007-08
Soccer Scrimmage
Member # 611

- posted      Profile for Soccer Scrimmage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now add a 13 knocking off a 4 seed.
Posts: 2558 | From: Chicago | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Wind-Up Bird
Member # 1176

- posted      Profile for Mr. Wind-Up Bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great day of games. Even though I had Drake going to the sweet 16, I had to applaud that WKU dagger three. The only thing that could have been sweeter than UConn getting knocked off would have been Belmont edging it out.

I'm taking a break from it now as the local feed is showing UTA struggling manfully against Memphis.

Posts: 664 | From: The bottom of the well, holding a baseball bat | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How sad to see Duke go out. Sad, sad, sad.
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If they hit the threes all game like they have hit them in the final two minutes, they might have been OK.
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's always a peculiar feeling when Puke goes down. It's relief more than ecstasy, because you know they'll be back the next year and the next and the next and the next. They're like the AssCrack Milan of college basketball.

It'll only be ecstasy when Kyzaesyseexkikiexzy retires or becomes as old and irrelevant as Joe Paterno, and Puke misses the tournament for 10 years, will I be satisfied. For now they've just been derailed for a year.

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wisconsin - KState: One of the worst and sloppiest games I've seen in years. It was as if Rutgers was playing. Like throwing the ball off the back of the backboard on an inbounds pass type of sloppiness; like towels falling from the rafters type of sloppiness; Like balls going through hands on a kickout for a 3 type of sloppiness.

Xavier - Purdue: One of the better games I've seen in some time. Awesome intensity, quickness, and pressure defense. I can't believe they're still at this fast pace with only minutes left. College b-ball at its fundamental best.

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm really nervous about this game tonight. A&M are a big, physical team and in a lot of matchups, have guys taller than UCLA's players. UCLA beat them last year, but were outrebounded by more than 10. At least they don't have Acie Law IV this year.
Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soccer Scrimmage
Member # 611

- posted      Profile for Soccer Scrimmage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I heard Stanford's coach got tossed. What happened?
Posts: 2558 | From: Chicago | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

He was yapping about a foul called for a trip against Marquette. He got a technical for complaining, and when Marquette's player was on the line for the technical he walked on the court and kept bitching. Pretty stupid.
Soccer Scrimmage
Member # 611

That is stupid. Thanks, jason.
jason voorhees
Member # 79

No prob, but it seems to have fired his team up.
jason voorhees
Member # 79

Helluva game, this.
jason voorhees
Member # 79

Not a TO BAYBEE, but OT BAYBEE.
jason voorhees
Member # 79

Whatta F'n game. The prototypical quick and fast vs big and strong.
jason voorhees
Member # 79

McNeal vs the Lopez Twins. I love this shit. I hope Marquette pulls it out, but they have to hit this shot. This is one of those games that seemingly never ends. One of those where there's no killer punch knockout blow.
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC