This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Sport » On seconds thoughts, 6N redux plus squabbling thread (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23   
Author Topic: On seconds thoughts, 6N redux plus squabbling thread
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That defensive record completely passed me by. I do know however about Cipriani and England winning something called cricket.

My fault, I am listen to Radio 4.

I also didn't realise that Cipriani is mixed-race (admittedly that doesn't come across well on radio)

Mind you, I am also the person that is amazed at how softly spoken Colin Charvis is whenever he open his mouth so I know nothing about rugby

Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fausto Ptang
Member # 1183

- posted      Profile for Fausto Ptang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've met Colin CHarvis a number of times. He lives nearby and he is indeed an absolute gent.
Posts: 3654 | From: Out West | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He certainly didn't deserve the abuse heaped on him a few years back by the public (Most hated man in Wales after Osama Bin Laden, I think he said).
Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Public
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Joe Public     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Charvis is, I believe, fourth in the all-time Welsh try-scorers list.

Quite a feat for a forward.

Posts: 4524 | From: The North-West Frontier | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Meanwhile, Mike Tindall is showing exactly how not to nurse a damaged liver back to health by being caught drink driving, the alleged moron.
Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think Charvis did "have abuse heaped on him by the Welsh public".

He was pictured nervously smiling on the bench as Italy beat us and the incredibly low-rent Wales on Sunday ran a specious phone poll or similar which was probably entered by about 20 people.

Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, just checked back in to this thread.

I am surprised to hear that he was abused. All I have ever heard is my Mum saying that she doesn't like him because he "looks untidy". She says the same about the Jones boys and once told Gavin Henson off for being loud at the gym as well.

She isn't, however, the mass Welsh public

Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC