This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Sport » F1 - 2008 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: F1 - 2008
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ua, will I be allowed to boo Ferrari?

I've not seen owt of this race, 'cos even the replay was on at an awkward time for me. Pity, it sounds like it was fun.

Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melbourne Arab
Member # 1389

- posted      Profile for Melbourne Arab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Never mind, GO, from 2011 there won't be a Melbourne Grand Prix because Uncle Bernie thinks it's "ridiculous" that people in Europe have to get up in the middle of the night to watch it. He wants it moved to a time when it would be on in the European afternoon - which, of course, would mean Melburnians getting up in the middle of the night to watch. Of course, he knows we can't have a night GP here because it's a residential area and cashed up Russia and India are waiting in the wings to take it on.
Posts: 854 | From: Melbourne | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fine with me, but I don't think ursus minor would let you sit with us . . .

Though to be fair, we have always been struck by the number of non-Ferraristi in our immediate vicinity. Given that it combines accessibility, affordability and tradition, Monza is one of those races that attracts a rather diverse crowd (even if it ends up being more than 75% Ferrari, at least when they are doing well).

Typically hysterical headlines this morning from the Italian press about the Ferarri "crisis", though it does appear that Massa may well be nowhere near the same driver without traction control.

Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As far as the sport is concerned, the sooner Ecclestone stops breathing the better...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

Ey-up, it's back on the Beeb. Is Raymond Baxter still available?
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Never mind that, will they still use "The Chain" as the theme tune?
Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC