This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Sport » Seniors Golf Tour events? Good fun. Masters Tennis? Good Fun. Seniors boxing ....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seniors Golf Tour events? Good fun. Masters Tennis? Good Fun. Seniors boxing ....
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Surely no fun for anyone, is it? I mean this has to be a joke.
Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goldstone97
Member # 4318

- posted      Profile for goldstone97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently Tyson currently weighs nearly 300 pounds. Ridiculous idea, and I don't see a promoter biting on it.
Posts: 1418 | From: not the friendly confines | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, never mind the idea of another Holyfield-Tyson fight, Floyd Mayweather has decided that the best way to bolster the integrity of professional boxing following his world welterweight championship defeat of Ricky Hatton is by challenging the 7-foot-1 monster of a man "The Big Show" to a match at something called "Wrestlemania" ...
Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC